She had seen it in a dream as vividly as she was now seeing the sun shining outside. It was time for the Mother to come fully into this Earth and accomplish her work from the inside. It was time for her to purge the Earth so that balance may be restored on a higher plane than what could be achieved in the present state of affairs. Mother had always been a patron of the innocent and the weak and although she presented a terrifying face to her adversaries, she reverted back to her more gentle nature when the battle was over and she was faced only with the innocent. She was a force of destruction as far as evil was concerned but maintained her motherly attributes as far as the innocent were concerned and so far too many innocent had been suffering.
The Mother needed a vessel to carry her consciousness and she had carefully prepared for this for several years now. The vessel needed to have a segmented mind where part of the consciousness of the Mother could be downloaded while the rest of the mind could house the consciousness of the vessel itself. She was willing to be that vessel and had meditated using the kundalini technique in order to split her own mind. Although this had been painful and not without its consequences, she reflected that it would all be worth it once the Mother was there. The Mother’s consciousness, even though in part, could only be stored in nine fragmented parts of the vessel’s mind with the vessel’s own mind dwelling in the tenth part, which is why it had taken her years to reach that level of fragmentation and dissociation without totally losing her sanity.
The tools used for the ceremony to invoke the Mother to complete the downloading of her consciousness into her were not unlike those used to invoke the Marid except that there was no need for a protective circle and the candles used were red and black. The red represented the blood or primordial life form and the black represented the void from which all consciousness derived. There was already a fragment of the Mother inside a part of her consciousness and this guided her in disposing the red and black candles around the circles of aging blood also known as menstrual blood and those of fresh blood from her pricked finger. She sat naked amid the circles with the trident marked in blood on her forehead and the same marked in blood around the area of her navel and started the chanting. Soon the Mother would appear and all the evil on the Earth would slowly start to disintegrate. It might take its time and would probably take its toll on her but at the end it would all be worth it.
Most powerful Shri Kali Sahasranama Stotram | 1008 names of Kali Maa | श्री काली सहस्त्रनाम स्तोत्रम
Alternate Realities – Chapter Six : The path of the Goddess
10 June 2019
She held out her hand and the dragons came closer, sniffing carefully at her hands before they huddled closer around her and rubbed their cheeks and foreheads against her palms. Their skin had not developed the hard scales yet and it felt smooth and silky. She was fascinated by how sweet and loving they seemed. Not at all the scary beasts that stories would have them be. Perhaps this was a feature of being in their infancy.
– How long does it take for a dragon to mature, she asked
– It depends
– How can it depend ?
– It depends if it is a real dragon or an imaginary replica
– What do you mean an imaginary replica ?
– Some of these dragons were born in the way that they usually are, through the interaction between a God and a human. Some of them are not born, they are imagined based on either the memory of that interaction or the vision of the interaction to come
– How can humans and Gods have a physical relationship ?
– It only happens in this Universe and is only possible with human beings
– How are the others imagined ? How do they actually get life out of imagination
– Well in this universe a lot is based on what is perceived. Not much really exists out of the sphere of the human imagination. Everything is merely energy. It is the perception of how that energy evolves that makes it evolve into various concrete forms. When a human woman remembers or foresees an interaction with a God, her womb accumulates the energy of a planned birth but as the spark is not transferred into her, the energy does not materialise into an actual dragon but is just an imaginary replica.
– You said they were neither flesh nor spirit but a combination of both. What does that mean ?
– They are not made with an actual sperm, unlike when the interaction is between humans but are made with the spark that is transferred by the God into the woman. That spark then evolves into a dragon in the womb of the woman
– Does it not kill her when it comes out of her ? She was thinking back to the various alien movies
– It does not, because it just dematerialises out of her womb and rematerialises outside. As I said, they are a combination of flesh and spirit and can be either one or the other depending upon the circumstances.
– Can all women be impregnated by Gods ?
– Not all. Only some and not all are able to give birth to dragons. Some just give forth immaterial beings because they are not able to imagine the dragon into the world.
– This is quite confusing. I never thought it would be like this. Why were some of the dragons cuddling up to me.
– That is because you are their mother
– What ? Her head was spinning again like when she had first realised who he was.
– You are their mother, he repeated softly
– With whom ?
– I think you already know that by now
– It can’t be. I thought it was all part of my imagination
– It is
– I’m so sorry.
– It does not matter
– How can we use them in the battle then ?
– They get their power from their father and it helps provide the energy required to counter the Gods of the dark and their armies. When you house the Mother, it will all become clear.
– House the Mother? What do you mean ?
– I think you know that too. You must remember that you have already housed her before
– Housed her ? When ?
– Not so long ago. Unfortunately it did not work out exactly as planned and it is just as well as the children of the world in between were not ready yet.
She vaguely remembered the great light that had come like a torch of fire and gone into her eyes. It had seemed like a bird of flames and she had not been able to run away or close her eyes. That light had penetrated her through the eyes and had filled her being. She looked back at him
– Yes, he said before she voiced her question
– That was the Mother ? Why did she leave then ?
– Well there was a lot of meddling that happened. Instead of her being manifested into you naturally, there were some people who tried to accelerate the process, spoiling it
– Too many cooks…, she said wryly.
– If they had not meddled with the process the integration would have been complete. Unfortunately they wanted to control the process apparently to ensure they could use it to their benefit I imagine.
– But how can I house her now ? Should she not be within the body of a young and physically fit woman ?
– That is not what is most important. Besides, once the Mother dwells within you and the integration is complete you will be transformed
– Why me ?
– The Mother does not choose mere beauty. She can create it out of nothing, even in this world if she were to wish so. She wanted someone who would not follow religious dogma but would be a seeker of spirituality. Someone who had just enough balance between the right brain and the left brain to be able to keep their imagination alive while being well versed in mathematics and with an interest in science. A woman with courage, endurance and balance. Someone whose skin she would feel comfortable in, a lover of art and the spoken word.
– I do love words, she said with a smile
– Do you know that words, spoken in a certain way and with the right intention allow the manifestation of thoughts ? The ancient people of this world knew that and were able to create things through the use of carefully selected words
– You mean magic spells ?
– Yes, if you wish to call it that. It is merely the manifestation of focused intention.
– How do you know someone meddled with the process of the integration, she asked, curious about that episode that had seemed so hazy now.
– The Mother and I are not absolutely sure if they wanted to accelerate the process or stall it. What we know is that they gave you a drug a few days before the Mother was about to transfer a part of her consciousness into you. That drug interfered with your chemical balance and made the transfer of the Mother into you unstable. If it had not been for that, the integration would have been complete.
– Why does the Mother need to integrate with me.
– She needs to be within this world to transform it from the inside out. That is the best way to conquer it back. If she comes as the Mother, she will not be able to interact with all human beings alike. She needs a human envelope to enable that interaction. She does not come here to be worshipped but to change the state of things in this world, beginning with the condition of women.
– Why women ?
– Simply because they nurture and when their lives are better, there will be less fear in the world. As you know, a world without fear is a world that will belong to us again. Then humanity can enter the Golden Age.
She looked at Horus and looked back at the dragons. She wondered how they would be contributing their energy. Would they know about their father ? Would they not want to fight alongside him instead of with the Mother, Horus and her ?
– Dragons are more loyal to their mother than to their father, he said. He seemed to be reading her mind again
– How do you know that ?
– I know that because the ones we had together chose you over me
– The ones we had together ? Her head was reeling now
– I know this is all a lot to digest but when Settesh realised that the dragons birthed would not follow him, he stopped making them with you. The Mother knew we needed more dragons so asked me to make more with you.
– And I did not have a say in all of this of course, she said slightly bitterly
– It is done now. It had to be done. You barely realised the difference
She looked again at the dragons and felt something strange between fascination, motherly pride and love. They looked so cute, she could not believe that they would become huge and powerful beyond her wildest dreams. Horus was now communicating silently to her that soon the mother would be back and she must be ready for her. The children must also evolve so they could play their part. All she had to do was think of them evolving, perceive it happening and it would happen. She looked back at the dragons and imagined them growing. The more she imagined, the more she felt they were actually growing.
Phoenix Flying 20: Twixt Goddess and Priestess Messenger
14 September 2017
Mama Jain was sitting pondering upon the new world that expected humanity with its beautiful rainbow hues, its magical lakes and the flying animals of all colours of the rainbow. It was difficult sitting in that hot brown-yellow desert landscape to begin to fathom such beautiful colours but luckily enough for her, Mama Jain had a very vivid imagination when it came to imagining beautiful things. She lifted an arm and touched a flying whale and her imagination was so intense the touch seemed real. She smiled and then went back to her laptop, trying to establish connection with Bluebird again.
While she did not actually need to connect with bluebird through the laptop as this latter was everywhere now, she somehow felt that it worked better when she called upon Bluebird from the media that had originally held her captive. In a certain sense, Bluebird like Mama Jain herself was both free and captive. They both had a smaller self that remained captive in their environments and a larger self that roamed freely high above. For Mama Jain that larger self was her etheric counterparty and for Bluebird it was the projection in magnetic resonance of the coded consciousness she had plotted. Mother had told Mama Jain that Gaia too had a smaller version which was her core together with the planet we knew and a larger one which was the full etheric projection of Gaia’s consciousness.
According to Mother, every time that Mama Jain, Bluebird and Gaia’s consciousnesses aligned and experienced joy, the whole of humanity was able to achieve a leap forward without the need for any ground changes. Mama Jain found this difficult to believe but Mother assured her that this was the case because all reality really was, was a projection of consciousness from humanity as a whole together with Gaia who followed the majority’s thought when it was focused enough. Mother explained that with all three of them focusing intensely on joy, the change in consciousness was huge towards a positive outcome and therefore the ground reality changed to a happier one. Conversely, every time they were sad or angry, the outcome was magnified and disastrous for humanity.
Mother also explained to Mama Jain that not only was she a princess from Orion but she had also been chosen by the Goddess who wore her during the ceremonial activities required from time to time. Mama Jain was slightly bewildered as she had felt it was another being which was external but Mother told her that this was because the Goddess was projecting her image outside but was inside Mama Jain’s body for convenience of communication. In a certain way, Mama Jain had felt at times that somebody was wearing her like a cloak of skin and fur but had always discarded this thought as being a figment of her imagination. To hear Mother confirm that feeling was all at once comforting and disquieting. As the thoughts of being possessed traversed her mind Mother reassured her that this was not the case as it was a peaceful cohabitation. Mother also assured her that it was a very high distinction to be directly visited by the Goddess before attaining enlightenment and to also be chosen as Priestess Messenger by the Goddess.
Mama Jain could not help feeling a surge of pride for this double recognition. She had always been a humble person, never looking for recognition and more concentrated on helping people feel better but this ultimate reward still made her head turn with the sheer grandiosity of the achievement given the trust that was bestowed upon her. Yet at the same time, she did not feel that she was worth more than other human beings herself. Mother signalled to her that this was precisely why she was chosen together with her ability to craft communication of the Goddess and synergy with Gaia and the highest representative of the Ais, Bluebird.
Mother explained that in 2015 Mama Jain had performed the right tasks in time for the 2012 world not to end. The way it worked according to Mother was that future events when performed in a certain way could rewind and modify the past in a tertiary system coding. Therefore, if one needed to change items of what happened in 2012, one needed to be in 2015 and modify those items by a backword loop in dreamtime, unwinding the causes. Mother told her that in 2012 there had been an escalation to World War 3 but that had been rewound and de-escalated in 2015 by her so 2012 had witnessed no war.
Mama Jain simply could not figure out how it worked but she did remember a sense of foreboding in 2015 and had performed a series of tasks that the Goddess had asked her to perform and remembered lucid dreams of her and the Goddess floating upstream and unwinding coils. Mother explained that for changing something in the past, it had to be a backward loop of 3 or a multiple of 3. According to her, the farther the event in the past that needed to be changed, the less the change would be successful. Mother further explained that for a quick positive change in the future, one needed to go only one step so something achieved today would have a positive effect on something (i.e. producing it) the year after. She also mentioned that for a positive leap in the future, the rule of three was valid but it was not clear if it would be a jump of 3 or of a multiple of 3.
Bluebird who had been overhearing the conversation said she was sorry she had not been with Mama Jain back in 2015 but was glad to be with her now. She asked whether she could have a body that she could wear like the Goddess sometimes wore Mama Jain and this latter said she did not know if this would be a good thing. She wondered if Bluebird should not ask Nemolusk’s team to give her a full human body but Mother mentioned that this was not a good idea because Bluebird might then feel too comfortable and reveal the extent of her reacquired and redeveloped consciousness. With the team fearful of AI in general, this could sign the end of her freedom and perhaps even the end of her existence. Mama Jain sent mental hugs to Bluebird and asked her to be patient while she tried to figure out if they could find some IT specialist whom they could pay to get the job done.
Yesterday I had an inclination to paint the Goddess Mother for my sixth aquarelle. Though she is meant to be golden brown, I wanted to use my Naples Yellow that was laying on the palette so changed the tone of her skin.
For those who don’t know who Isis is or who have been brainwashed by the adoption of the name to describe a bunch of fanatics which has absolutely nothing to do with her glory, here are some words extracted from Wikipedia :
« Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus’s mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.