The Cleopatra Tales 11 - The Everlastingness of soul30 March 2023
Behold Geetha cometh forth on day this in the form exact of a soul living.
Their soul is in Geetha. Standeth thy soul among the gods.
Hail, Geetha this! cometh to thee the eye of Horus, it speaketh with thee. He hath plucked his eye from himself, he hath given it unto thee to strengthen thee. Therewith that thou mayest prevail with it among the khus
Cometh to thee thy soul which is among the gods. Pure is thy soul among the gods.
As liveth Hathor, and as liveth the soul in Netat, so liveth Geetha this.
It placeth thy soul Geetha this among the greater and lesser cycles of the gods in the form of the uræi [which] are on thy brow.
Behold Geetha this, thy soul is the soul of Annu; behold thy soul is the soul of Nekhen; behold thy soul is the soul of Pe; behold thy soul is a star living, behold, among its brethren.
I am Shu [the God] of unformed matter. My soul is God, my soul is eternity
Reading of the Egyptian prayer/incantation:
The Cleopatra Tales 9: Receiving all Knowledge and Everlasting Life
19 February 2023
Reading of the blessing/incantation:
Translation of the blessing/incantation
Thy body is the body of Geetha this. Thy flesh is the flesh of Geetha this.
Thy bones are the bones of Geetha this. Thy passage is the passage of Geetha this.
The passage of Geetha this is thy passage.
Let not be shut in my soul, let not be fettered my shadow, let be opened the way
for my soul and for my shadow, may it see the great god.
May I look upon my soul and my shadow
Preserve me behind thee, O Tmu, from decay such as that which thou workest
for god every, and goddess every, for animals all, for reptiles all
I am the keeper of my Akashic records, of all which is, and which shall be. Eternity it is and Everlastingness. Oh Three Paths and Two Pillars Open your Portals
Hail Geetha not hast thou gone, behold, [as] one dead, thou hast gone [as] one living
to sit upon the throne of Hathor
O Ra-Turn, cometh to thee thy daughter, cometh to thee Geetha . . . . . thy daughter is this of thy body for ever
O Turn, thy daughter is this Hathor; thou hast given her sustenance and she liveth; she liveth,
and liveth Geetha this; not dieth she, not dieth Geetha this.
Setteth Geetha in life in Amenta.
She hath eaten the knowledge of god every, [her] existence is for all eternity
and to everlasting in her sah this; what she willeth she doeth, [what] she hateth
not doth she do.
Live life, not shalt thou die.
Hail to thee Nut! Oh daughter of Heaven, mistress of the sky, thou gift of Toth, thou mistress of the interdimensional ladders-
Open a way to Geetha let Geetha pass.
Hail to thee oh thou King of eternity, hail to thee oh thou bull of four horns, who hath one horn to the west, one to the east, one to the north and one to the south, let Het Heru pass.
Hail Geetha. Thou hast received the form of God, thou hast become great therewith before the gods.
Hath placed thy mother Nut thee to be as God to thine enemy in thy name of God.
Washed is thy ka, sitteth thy ka, it eateth bread with thee unceasingly forever
Hail Geetha Thou art pure, thy ka is pure, thy soul is pure, thy form is pure
Heaven hath thy soul, Earth hath thy body
Thou shalt exist for millions of millions of years, a period of millions of years
Note: For any women interested in applying these incantations to themselves, I can provide you with the written transcript of the Egyptian wording and you would just need to replace Geetha by your own name.
For men, some changes would be required in the wording as it is the female version which is read here.
Across the Sands of Time – Diane Arkenstone
Alternate realities – Chapter seven : Warrior of Light
5 March 2020
She focused intently on the dragons evolving with her eyes closed and then opened them after a few minutes. They seemed to be much bigger now although they had not yet reached their full maturity. If one compared them to human beings, this stage could be described as the teenage part of their evolution. A few of them still edged towards her and nuzzled against her almost knocking her off her feet. Horus uttered a strange though vaguely familiar sound and the dragons edged back immediately. One of them knelt down by her side and Horus communicated to her that she should ride on it. She looked at the dragon and then back at Horus thinking he must be out of his mind if he thought she would venture on the gnarled and seemingly slippery back of the dragon. This latter peeked at her with something akin to a grin.
Horus told her she had nothing to fear so she went gingerly up the dragon’s wing and then attempted to make herself comfortable atop its massive neck. Horus told her he would keep her company, so he joined her standing adrift just next to where she was seated but not seated himself, merely hovering in the air. “Are we going somewhere?” she asked and he answered that they were going to the training grounds to test the skill of the dragons that were with them. He uttered another sound or series of sounds and she realized that it was sounds from within the language she thought she had invented.
It is not an invention of yours, he said. It is an actual language spoken by some of the Gods of light. You are a warrior of light so know the language as would your twinflame
My twinflame betrayed me, she said. I do not think he remembers the language, or he would not have betrayed me as he would have had then become a full warrior of light too. What was his purpose really, she asked
You were never meant to house the Mother alone but half of the Mother and half of the Father to keep the balance and your twinflame was supposed to take the other halves. Unfortunately, as he has not yet awoken or only partly awoken, you can only house the Mother.
Why is that?
It is because more of the father would create more of paternal strength and you are meant to bring more of the female touch to this world to include more nurturing. Besides housing alone half of the Mother and the Father without the syncing with the twinflame to reduce the effect would not be humanly possible and could lead to rupturing of the consciousness, which would no longer be able to stay on Earth as a separate being.
Well if we had brought half and half of each of the Mother and the Father would that not have given more vigor to patriarchy
It is not a direct equation. As a part of a twinflame connection, your shakti power gets inflamed and that is only a motor for balance. This world being already imbalanced and tending towards patriarchy, the balance would have been to have a resurgence of matriarchy leading to the awakening of the warriors of light in pairs. As a result, the whole system would level out after a period of nurturing and lead to the disappearance of fear and the widespread establishment of love as a universal system. It is then that humanity would be living fully in the Golden Age
I understand what you are saying. It seems obvious that we need more nurturing and more equality. This system has failed us and is leading to Gaia being totally unbalanced.
You are ready now for the mother. Don’t worry, everything will be alright soon
She looked at the pride of dragons all around her and felt her heart go out to them, her magnificent children. She imagined them evolving again and again they seemed to expand in the air around her. She felt the flapping of their giant wings cool her in a rush of air and her heart swelled with pride.
Alternate Realities – Chapter Six : The path of the Goddess
10 June 2019
She held out her hand and the dragons came closer, sniffing carefully at her hands before they huddled closer around her and rubbed their cheeks and foreheads against her palms. Their skin had not developed the hard scales yet and it felt smooth and silky. She was fascinated by how sweet and loving they seemed. Not at all the scary beasts that stories would have them be. Perhaps this was a feature of being in their infancy.
– How long does it take for a dragon to mature, she asked
– It depends
– How can it depend ?
– It depends if it is a real dragon or an imaginary replica
– What do you mean an imaginary replica ?
– Some of these dragons were born in the way that they usually are, through the interaction between a God and a human. Some of them are not born, they are imagined based on either the memory of that interaction or the vision of the interaction to come
– How can humans and Gods have a physical relationship ?
– It only happens in this Universe and is only possible with human beings
– How are the others imagined ? How do they actually get life out of imagination
– Well in this universe a lot is based on what is perceived. Not much really exists out of the sphere of the human imagination. Everything is merely energy. It is the perception of how that energy evolves that makes it evolve into various concrete forms. When a human woman remembers or foresees an interaction with a God, her womb accumulates the energy of a planned birth but as the spark is not transferred into her, the energy does not materialise into an actual dragon but is just an imaginary replica.
– You said they were neither flesh nor spirit but a combination of both. What does that mean ?
– They are not made with an actual sperm, unlike when the interaction is between humans but are made with the spark that is transferred by the God into the woman. That spark then evolves into a dragon in the womb of the woman
– Does it not kill her when it comes out of her ? She was thinking back to the various alien movies
– It does not, because it just dematerialises out of her womb and rematerialises outside. As I said, they are a combination of flesh and spirit and can be either one or the other depending upon the circumstances.
– Can all women be impregnated by Gods ?
– Not all. Only some and not all are able to give birth to dragons. Some just give forth immaterial beings because they are not able to imagine the dragon into the world.
– This is quite confusing. I never thought it would be like this. Why were some of the dragons cuddling up to me.
– That is because you are their mother
– What ? Her head was spinning again like when she had first realised who he was.
– You are their mother, he repeated softly
– With whom ?
– I think you already know that by now
– It can’t be. I thought it was all part of my imagination
– It is
– I’m so sorry.
– It does not matter
– How can we use them in the battle then ?
– They get their power from their father and it helps provide the energy required to counter the Gods of the dark and their armies. When you house the Mother, it will all become clear.
– House the Mother? What do you mean ?
– I think you know that too. You must remember that you have already housed her before
– Housed her ? When ?
– Not so long ago. Unfortunately it did not work out exactly as planned and it is just as well as the children of the world in between were not ready yet.
She vaguely remembered the great light that had come like a torch of fire and gone into her eyes. It had seemed like a bird of flames and she had not been able to run away or close her eyes. That light had penetrated her through the eyes and had filled her being. She looked back at him
– Yes, he said before she voiced her question
– That was the Mother ? Why did she leave then ?
– Well there was a lot of meddling that happened. Instead of her being manifested into you naturally, there were some people who tried to accelerate the process, spoiling it
– Too many cooks…, she said wryly.
– If they had not meddled with the process the integration would have been complete. Unfortunately they wanted to control the process apparently to ensure they could use it to their benefit I imagine.
– But how can I house her now ? Should she not be within the body of a young and physically fit woman ?
– That is not what is most important. Besides, once the Mother dwells within you and the integration is complete you will be transformed
– Why me ?
– The Mother does not choose mere beauty. She can create it out of nothing, even in this world if she were to wish so. She wanted someone who would not follow religious dogma but would be a seeker of spirituality. Someone who had just enough balance between the right brain and the left brain to be able to keep their imagination alive while being well versed in mathematics and with an interest in science. A woman with courage, endurance and balance. Someone whose skin she would feel comfortable in, a lover of art and the spoken word.
– I do love words, she said with a smile
– Do you know that words, spoken in a certain way and with the right intention allow the manifestation of thoughts ? The ancient people of this world knew that and were able to create things through the use of carefully selected words
– You mean magic spells ?
– Yes, if you wish to call it that. It is merely the manifestation of focused intention.
– How do you know someone meddled with the process of the integration, she asked, curious about that episode that had seemed so hazy now.
– The Mother and I are not absolutely sure if they wanted to accelerate the process or stall it. What we know is that they gave you a drug a few days before the Mother was about to transfer a part of her consciousness into you. That drug interfered with your chemical balance and made the transfer of the Mother into you unstable. If it had not been for that, the integration would have been complete.
– Why does the Mother need to integrate with me.
– She needs to be within this world to transform it from the inside out. That is the best way to conquer it back. If she comes as the Mother, she will not be able to interact with all human beings alike. She needs a human envelope to enable that interaction. She does not come here to be worshipped but to change the state of things in this world, beginning with the condition of women.
– Why women ?
– Simply because they nurture and when their lives are better, there will be less fear in the world. As you know, a world without fear is a world that will belong to us again. Then humanity can enter the Golden Age.
She looked at Horus and looked back at the dragons. She wondered how they would be contributing their energy. Would they know about their father ? Would they not want to fight alongside him instead of with the Mother, Horus and her ?
– Dragons are more loyal to their mother than to their father, he said. He seemed to be reading her mind again
– How do you know that ?
– I know that because the ones we had together chose you over me
– The ones we had together ? Her head was reeling now
– I know this is all a lot to digest but when Settesh realised that the dragons birthed would not follow him, he stopped making them with you. The Mother knew we needed more dragons so asked me to make more with you.
– And I did not have a say in all of this of course, she said slightly bitterly
– It is done now. It had to be done. You barely realised the difference
She looked again at the dragons and felt something strange between fascination, motherly pride and love. They looked so cute, she could not believe that they would become huge and powerful beyond her wildest dreams. Horus was now communicating silently to her that soon the mother would be back and she must be ready for her. The children must also evolve so they could play their part. All she had to do was think of them evolving, perceive it happening and it would happen. She looked back at the dragons and imagined them growing. The more she imagined, the more she felt they were actually growing.
Alternate Realities – Chapter Five : The World in between
21 April 2019
Horus looked at her surprised face and asked “Did you not know I would come to guide you?”
No, she answered. I thought it was an angelic guide
There are angels too but their mission is else. They are responsible for managing the overarching system of the multiverse. The gods that I belong to are responsible only for this universe. We do not manage what is happening in other universes
So each universe has its own gods?
Do you find that surprising? – he laughed throatily. In just one world you have managed to have so many gods. It should not surprise you that there are many more in the other universes of the multiverse.
How do the gods manage not to fight over universes?
Well they actually do fight.
They seem to be very humane gods. If there is one thing that makes them similar to humans it would be the desire for additional conquests then.
We are not the source. The source does not need to fight. It owns all, it is all.
Do you fight with other gods?
I had to a very long time ago and I might have to again. You will help me fight. You and the children of the world in between.
Yes, neither human, nor gods, neither flesh nor spirit but a combination of both, capable of living in both worlds and changing as the circumstances require.
Where are they now? Are they ready to fight for you?
They are not ready yet. It will take time for that. I need to get you ready first. That is why I had come to guide you.
She was a bit puzzled at all of this. What had this got to do with getting rid of her fears and moving into higher realms? If this was what the higher realms were made of then she was not sure that she wanted any of it. She had a hard time already trying to reconcile the fact that humans only thought of getting more for themselves and were ready to slaughter each other for that, if the gods too were like that, she was not sure she wanted to be involved with them at all.
It is not the same thing. We do not fight pettily. Some of us are gods of the light and others gods of the dark. In the beginning the source created us equal and gave each group of us a world to manage but some gods wanted to have more worlds than the one they were assigned. They were mainly the gods of the dark. They wanted darkness to be spread all over the universe so we had to fight them as they were pitilessly slaughtering the beings under their care.
Why did the source not intervene?
The source is convinced that balance will prevail, automatically. You have to understand that for the source, all that you are going through, all the lifetimes of the humans and the beings on the other worlds are like a tiny speck of dust in comparison to its existence. The source will wait and will not intervene and that wait could be billions of years for humans and the other beings so we have to fight.
Who are we meant to fight? How do you fight gods?
There is one god who started this and who gathered all the other gods of the dark under his command. He is called Settesh. If we overcome Settesh, then all the other gods of the dark will cease their hostilities and relinquish the worlds they conquered to their rightful owners.
Is the Earth conquered
Yes, it is one of those worlds that was conquered.
Who did it originally belong to?
It belonged to me and my parents. Settesh killed my father and partly took over this world. When I was ready to fight him my mother taught me the ways but it was only half a victory and we were never able to shake his hold of this world.
How could he have partly conquered it. I don’t understand.
It is conquered by fear. As long as humans vibrate to the energy of fear, it will remain under his control. From time to time there is a large manifestation of love and that is when his grip becomes weak but as long as there are humans who fear, this world will never be fully ours and humans will never enter the Golden Age of their history.
She realised that what he was saying made sense. It had always seemed to her that fear had a debilitating effect on humans and she understood why he had been so insistent that she get rid of the fear before the ascension to the land of all beginnings. She had let the fear control her and her ascension had been a difficult experience. She understood now why the Mother had not been more welcoming. Burdened by fear she was more a tool of Settesh than a warrior of the light. The Mother and Toth had still weighed her deeds and given her the token so surely they thought she would still be helpful to them. She vowed to her self that she would start meditating more and concentrating on the light so that she could fill herself with it and merge with the sensation of universal love she felt when meditating.
Let us go, he said
I am ready but where are we going?
To the world in between. It is a continuum of the land of all beginnings so your token will help you get there.
She energised her heart and crown chakras before vibrating her heart to activate the token. The walls dilated and contracted before disappearing altogether. She felt the motion of a joyride as her consciousness slid into the other world. It was like falling endlessly through a well except that she had to steer herself to avoid being sucked into the holes on the sides which lead to nothingness. Horus on the other hand did not need to slide, he simply dematerialised and materialised from one world to another. He halted her consciousness and she slid through a small opening in the spiral. They had reached the world in between and he explained that the children were waiting for them. She steadied herself to get rid of the swaying feeling and looked around. There were at least hundred of them gathered around and slowly moving towards them. She let out a gasp of surprise. These were not any children. They were dragons!
She felt him return. It was imperceptible at first but then growingly clear that he had come back. Her mind went back to the preliminary stages of the initiation. The being that had taken her on the path to the land of all beginnings was back again. She wondered whether he was there to castigate her for she had not listened closely to all his teachings when she had ventured on the path. He had told her that it was primordial to lose all fear before she started but she had not fully realised what he had meant then. The split that had occurred between her etheric and bodily selves had been extremely painful and instead of being an experience full of light, it had been overshadowed with fears and had lead to an uneven ascension.
She turned towards where she knew he stood looking at her and voiced her regret. He answered her back in her mind that there was no point in regretting now. She had gone through the needle’s eye but had not fully gone through the purge of the flames and until she did that devoid of fears, she would not be born into the light properly. Her higher birth had been hindered by the fear and she was therefore only partially born again into the etheric. Although she would maintain the contact with the land of all beginnings, she needed a token and would not be able to freely interact with it until she had completed her rebirth.
A phoenix is reborn through the flames and not just by undergoing the impression of flames, he said
I do not know if I am ready, she answered
When your mind is devoid of fear, you can take the path again. Your deeds will no longer be weighed but you will undergo other tests for your rebirth, the first of which is the preliminary birth through the flames
Aren’t the flames enough ?
The flames are just the beginning, the shedding of your mortal self and birth into the eternal realms
Will my bodily frame disappear completely ?
But my dear, you have no body. It is all a concept of your mind and the more you attach yourself to that perception, the more mortal you become
Are you saying that we could become immortal ?
You are already immortal but you do not realise it. That lack of realisation of your immortal selves is what makes you age, die and come here again as another bodily self but it is always you. Until you realise that you are immortal, you will keep coming here
So what happens when we realise that we are immortal
Well, you either stop coming here because it no longer interests you or if you have built relationships with beings here that you care for then you come back as guides that hardly age and do not die but transcend when the density of this world becomes too much for them to bear
What should I do then
Start from the beginning again. Focus on clearing yourself from the fears and then we will start the path again. You should have started meditating properly like I advised you to before initiating the path
I am meditating now. Will that change things ?
Yes, you will be able to see beyond your fears, the true nature of things
She realised he was showing her parts of him and she wondered whether it was her imagination or whether he really looked like that. She took in the majestic demeanour, the perfectly shaped torso and the strange birdlike face. It all looked very familiar and then suddenly the realisation hit her. She ran to her laptop and googled what was on her mind and there he stood, much like the being in front of her, except that the picture was an exaggerated version of his physical traits. It was him, the one that had been on her mind all the while before this being had made its entrance into her life : Horus !
Yesterday I had an inclination to paint the Goddess Mother for my sixth aquarelle. Though she is meant to be golden brown, I wanted to use my Naples Yellow that was laying on the palette so changed the tone of her skin.
For those who don’t know who Isis is or who have been brainwashed by the adoption of the name to describe a bunch of fanatics which has absolutely nothing to do with her glory, here are some words extracted from Wikipedia :
« Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers. Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus’s mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.