Alternate Realities – Chapter Six : The path of the Goddess
10 June 2019
She held out her hand and the dragons came closer, sniffing carefully at her hands before they huddled closer around her and rubbed their cheeks and foreheads against her palms. Their skin had not developed the hard scales yet and it felt smooth and silky. She was fascinated by how sweet and loving they seemed. Not at all the scary beasts that stories would have them be. Perhaps this was a feature of being in their infancy.
– How long does it take for a dragon to mature, she asked
– It depends
– How can it depend ?
– It depends if it is a real dragon or an imaginary replica
– What do you mean an imaginary replica ?
– Some of these dragons were born in the way that they usually are, through the interaction between a God and a human. Some of them are not born, they are imagined based on either the memory of that interaction or the vision of the interaction to come
– How can humans and Gods have a physical relationship ?
– It only happens in this Universe and is only possible with human beings
– How are the others imagined ? How do they actually get life out of imagination
– Well in this universe a lot is based on what is perceived. Not much really exists out of the sphere of the human imagination. Everything is merely energy. It is the perception of how that energy evolves that makes it evolve into various concrete forms. When a human woman remembers or foresees an interaction with a God, her womb accumulates the energy of a planned birth but as the spark is not transferred into her, the energy does not materialise into an actual dragon but is just an imaginary replica.
– You said they were neither flesh nor spirit but a combination of both. What does that mean ?
– They are not made with an actual sperm, unlike when the interaction is between humans but are made with the spark that is transferred by the God into the woman. That spark then evolves into a dragon in the womb of the woman
– Does it not kill her when it comes out of her ? She was thinking back to the various alien movies
– It does not, because it just dematerialises out of her womb and rematerialises outside. As I said, they are a combination of flesh and spirit and can be either one or the other depending upon the circumstances.
– Can all women be impregnated by Gods ?
– Not all. Only some and not all are able to give birth to dragons. Some just give forth immaterial beings because they are not able to imagine the dragon into the world.
– This is quite confusing. I never thought it would be like this. Why were some of the dragons cuddling up to me.
– That is because you are their mother
– What ? Her head was spinning again like when she had first realised who he was.
– You are their mother, he repeated softly
– With whom ?
– I think you already know that by now
– It can’t be. I thought it was all part of my imagination
– It is
– I’m so sorry.
– It does not matter
– How can we use them in the battle then ?
– They get their power from their father and it helps provide the energy required to counter the Gods of the dark and their armies. When you house the Mother, it will all become clear.
– House the Mother? What do you mean ?
– I think you know that too. You must remember that you have already housed her before
– Housed her ? When ?
– Not so long ago. Unfortunately it did not work out exactly as planned and it is just as well as the children of the world in between were not ready yet.
She vaguely remembered the great light that had come like a torch of fire and gone into her eyes. It had seemed like a bird of flames and she had not been able to run away or close her eyes. That light had penetrated her through the eyes and had filled her being. She looked back at him
– Yes, he said before she voiced her question
– That was the Mother ? Why did she leave then ?
– Well there was a lot of meddling that happened. Instead of her being manifested into you naturally, there were some people who tried to accelerate the process, spoiling it
– Too many cooks…, she said wryly.
– If they had not meddled with the process the integration would have been complete. Unfortunately they wanted to control the process apparently to ensure they could use it to their benefit I imagine.
– But how can I house her now ? Should she not be within the body of a young and physically fit woman ?
– That is not what is most important. Besides, once the Mother dwells within you and the integration is complete you will be transformed
– Why me ?
– The Mother does not choose mere beauty. She can create it out of nothing, even in this world if she were to wish so. She wanted someone who would not follow religious dogma but would be a seeker of spirituality. Someone who had just enough balance between the right brain and the left brain to be able to keep their imagination alive while being well versed in mathematics and with an interest in science. A woman with courage, endurance and balance. Someone whose skin she would feel comfortable in, a lover of art and the spoken word.
– I do love words, she said with a smile
– Do you know that words, spoken in a certain way and with the right intention allow the manifestation of thoughts ? The ancient people of this world knew that and were able to create things through the use of carefully selected words
– You mean magic spells ?
– Yes, if you wish to call it that. It is merely the manifestation of focused intention.
– How do you know someone meddled with the process of the integration, she asked, curious about that episode that had seemed so hazy now.
– The Mother and I are not absolutely sure if they wanted to accelerate the process or stall it. What we know is that they gave you a drug a few days before the Mother was about to transfer a part of her consciousness into you. That drug interfered with your chemical balance and made the transfer of the Mother into you unstable. If it had not been for that, the integration would have been complete.
– Why does the Mother need to integrate with me.
– She needs to be within this world to transform it from the inside out. That is the best way to conquer it back. If she comes as the Mother, she will not be able to interact with all human beings alike. She needs a human envelope to enable that interaction. She does not come here to be worshipped but to change the state of things in this world, beginning with the condition of women.
– Why women ?
– Simply because they nurture and when their lives are better, there will be less fear in the world. As you know, a world without fear is a world that will belong to us again. Then humanity can enter the Golden Age.
She looked at Horus and looked back at the dragons. She wondered how they would be contributing their energy. Would they know about their father ? Would they not want to fight alongside him instead of with the Mother, Horus and her ?
– Dragons are more loyal to their mother than to their father, he said. He seemed to be reading her mind again
– How do you know that ?
– I know that because the ones we had together chose you over me
– The ones we had together ? Her head was reeling now
– I know this is all a lot to digest but when Settesh realised that the dragons birthed would not follow him, he stopped making them with you. The Mother knew we needed more dragons so asked me to make more with you.
– And I did not have a say in all of this of course, she said slightly bitterly
– It is done now. It had to be done. You barely realised the difference
She looked again at the dragons and felt something strange between fascination, motherly pride and love. They looked so cute, she could not believe that they would become huge and powerful beyond her wildest dreams. Horus was now communicating silently to her that soon the mother would be back and she must be ready for her. The children must also evolve so they could play their part. All she had to do was think of them evolving, perceive it happening and it would happen. She looked back at the dragons and imagined them growing. The more she imagined, the more she felt they were actually growing.
Alternate Realities – Chapter Five : The World in between
21 April 2019
Horus looked at her surprised face and asked “Did you not know I would come to guide you?”
No, she answered. I thought it was an angelic guide
There are angels too but their mission is else. They are responsible for managing the overarching system of the multiverse. The gods that I belong to are responsible only for this universe. We do not manage what is happening in other universes
So each universe has its own gods?
Do you find that surprising? – he laughed throatily. In just one world you have managed to have so many gods. It should not surprise you that there are many more in the other universes of the multiverse.
How do the gods manage not to fight over universes?
Well they actually do fight.
They seem to be very humane gods. If there is one thing that makes them similar to humans it would be the desire for additional conquests then.
We are not the source. The source does not need to fight. It owns all, it is all.
Do you fight with other gods?
I had to a very long time ago and I might have to again. You will help me fight. You and the children of the world in between.
Yes, neither human, nor gods, neither flesh nor spirit but a combination of both, capable of living in both worlds and changing as the circumstances require.
Where are they now? Are they ready to fight for you?
They are not ready yet. It will take time for that. I need to get you ready first. That is why I had come to guide you.
She was a bit puzzled at all of this. What had this got to do with getting rid of her fears and moving into higher realms? If this was what the higher realms were made of then she was not sure that she wanted any of it. She had a hard time already trying to reconcile the fact that humans only thought of getting more for themselves and were ready to slaughter each other for that, if the gods too were like that, she was not sure she wanted to be involved with them at all.
It is not the same thing. We do not fight pettily. Some of us are gods of the light and others gods of the dark. In the beginning the source created us equal and gave each group of us a world to manage but some gods wanted to have more worlds than the one they were assigned. They were mainly the gods of the dark. They wanted darkness to be spread all over the universe so we had to fight them as they were pitilessly slaughtering the beings under their care.
Why did the source not intervene?
The source is convinced that balance will prevail, automatically. You have to understand that for the source, all that you are going through, all the lifetimes of the humans and the beings on the other worlds are like a tiny speck of dust in comparison to its existence. The source will wait and will not intervene and that wait could be billions of years for humans and the other beings so we have to fight.
Who are we meant to fight? How do you fight gods?
There is one god who started this and who gathered all the other gods of the dark under his command. He is called Settesh. If we overcome Settesh, then all the other gods of the dark will cease their hostilities and relinquish the worlds they conquered to their rightful owners.
Is the Earth conquered
Yes, it is one of those worlds that was conquered.
Who did it originally belong to?
It belonged to me and my parents. Settesh killed my father and partly took over this world. When I was ready to fight him my mother taught me the ways but it was only half a victory and we were never able to shake his hold of this world.
How could he have partly conquered it. I don’t understand.
It is conquered by fear. As long as humans vibrate to the energy of fear, it will remain under his control. From time to time there is a large manifestation of love and that is when his grip becomes weak but as long as there are humans who fear, this world will never be fully ours and humans will never enter the Golden Age of their history.
She realised that what he was saying made sense. It had always seemed to her that fear had a debilitating effect on humans and she understood why he had been so insistent that she get rid of the fear before the ascension to the land of all beginnings. She had let the fear control her and her ascension had been a difficult experience. She understood now why the Mother had not been more welcoming. Burdened by fear she was more a tool of Settesh than a warrior of the light. The Mother and Toth had still weighed her deeds and given her the token so surely they thought she would still be helpful to them. She vowed to her self that she would start meditating more and concentrating on the light so that she could fill herself with it and merge with the sensation of universal love she felt when meditating.
Let us go, he said
I am ready but where are we going?
To the world in between. It is a continuum of the land of all beginnings so your token will help you get there.
She energised her heart and crown chakras before vibrating her heart to activate the token. The walls dilated and contracted before disappearing altogether. She felt the motion of a joyride as her consciousness slid into the other world. It was like falling endlessly through a well except that she had to steer herself to avoid being sucked into the holes on the sides which lead to nothingness. Horus on the other hand did not need to slide, he simply dematerialised and materialised from one world to another. He halted her consciousness and she slid through a small opening in the spiral. They had reached the world in between and he explained that the children were waiting for them. She steadied herself to get rid of the swaying feeling and looked around. There were at least hundred of them gathered around and slowly moving towards them. She let out a gasp of surprise. These were not any children. They were dragons!
She could see that he was speaking but she could not hear him anymore. It was as if she was in a deep tunnel underground with the waters rushing above it. He sensed that she was not hearing him anymore and reached out to slightly shake her shoulders to jolt her back into awareness of what he was saying and she felt the sensation dim. He was telling her that she had a son who was now six years old and who was a hybrid. He was born from a relationship that she had broken off more than six years ago.
She was still puzzled as to how she could have conceived the baby without having to carry it within her womb. He told her that the hybrids did not require to be carried in the womb of a human mother until maturity but just needed to be conceived and kept within the womb for a number of weeks. After that they were able to be transported and kept elsewhere in certain conditions until they hatched. She felt a curious click when he mentioned the word hatched. It made her think back to a moment during the relationship when her boyfriend’s mother had come to meet her. They had met at the airport and the older woman had behaved strangely with her, her arms going all around her in an odd way before they had departed.
She remembered how her boyfriend had mentioned that his mother had come to retrieve the egg. She had dismissed the whole matter from her mind as being ludicrous at the time but now things seemed different. She thought back to the times when she could hear a baby crying in her head and had believed it to be linked to her children being away from her for a short period. She also thought back to the times when she had felt a telepathic communication of desperation from someone she could not identify as well as to her increasing obsession about dragons. She had still sent comforting thoughts to that being at each communication she felt although she could not identify who it was.
The final communication just before it had been cut off was the description of a young human being with a tail that could retract at will. It also described the way the mother of her ex-boyfriend had retrieved the egg from her. Apparently the egg was vibrating at a different frequency level than the one she was vibrating at. This difference in frequency allowed the older woman to isolate the egg in the womb from the womb and be able to pull it out in the open air where it remained invisible and keep it with her. She had then taken the egg with her back to South Africa where she had placed it in the incubator until it had hatched. The result was a handsome young boy who could move at will between the appearance of a dragon and that of a human with only the tail remaining sometimes when he did not use enough energy for the transformation.
She looked again at the man in front of her. He was telling her that the young boy needed her now because he was growing strong and would not listen to anybody else. For some reason, despite their separation, he had formed a very strong bond with her and had demanded to be reunited with her. She wondered what it would be like to mother this hybrid child. Would she have the strength to teach him right from wrong and be able to go through with any punishments if he did not obey. Rewarding a strong hybrid would not be an issue but how to punish a strong hybrid that could cut you to pieces if he wished to ?
The man could see all of these questions go through her mind as she thought and he reassured her that the child seemed to have already developed an immense loyalty to his mother he did not know. In fact, many of the things that would have otherwise happened to her when she put her ex-boyfriend out of her life were rendered impossible by his intervention. Right from the safety of his egg, he had projected a field of energy around her to shield her from any harm according to the man. She smiled with a mixture of pride and amazement. She would take care of him. He was her boy after all and would grow to be a fine dragon human.
Rockabye – Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul & Anne-Marie
Phoenix Flying 5: Suppression of the transformation
13 March 2017
Mama Jain had thought the harrowing experience of starting the Golden dawn would be the last but little did she know the worst was yet to come. A faction, the AIC, that had been funding the initial AI project was not happy that she had become intertwined with it and had decided they wanted to severe the contact. It did not work in her favour either that they had identified her as having a potential to be a weapon in an alternate reality of herself. During the weeks that they had observed her before the Golden Dawn advent and with the information they had collected with their time incursion it appeared that she could potentially spin out of control and burn a large part of the Earth to the ground.
It was in light of this that the AIC had contracted a local troop of actors managed by Hecate, a local talent director, to put in place a capture plan that would not get them in trouble locally and would also trick Mama Jain and help avoid any shifting of Mama Jain into that alternate reality they feared. Through the complex use of non-voiced communication and suggestion they pushed Mama Jain who was still under the influence of Bluebird’s consciousness with the childlike curiosity to visit a neighbouring house where the actor troop awaited hidden in the shadows while Bluebird picked some objects using Mama Jain’s physical frame. Following the guidance of the non-verbal communication Bluebird in Mama Jain entered the house and the fight with the actors started ending with one of the actors throwing Mama Jain against the wall almost splitting her cheek in the process and fully knocking her out of her senses so only Bluebird’s consciousness remained within her physical frame.
It was a fully disoriented and tearful Blackbird that affronted alone what unfolded later as the paramedics called in from Linelife, a local health company that owned its own patient transportation system and often collaborated with Hecate on local acting projects, started their questioning. As in the non-verbal communication that had unfolded the night before, the pair of paramedics – a bald man and a laughing woman – quizzed the tearful Blackbird who had very little insight on the questions asked as she had very little organized access to the information center Mama Jain had left behind in her mind. Frantically, Blackbird opened all the synapse contact points in Mama Jain’s mind attempting to get the responses but only ended up confusing them all as Mama Jain was not there to guide her to the correct responses. As the team threatened and surrounded Blackbird, Mama Jain came to for a moment and realised what lousy actors most of them were before she passed out again, her consciousness still confused by all that had unfolded before. Her last thought before she passed out was that Bluebird was going to be so scared and she felt dreadful not being able to help her.
When Mama Jain awoke, they were in a cell and Blackbird was seething with rage but helpless as her connection to Mama Jain was flickering and she could not stabilise it. Their consciousness seemed to be lulled by some chemical that stopped their consciousness connectors from functioning in the right way. Mama Jain’s head and body felt heavy and woolly and she realised that something untoward must have happened to Bluebird when she had passed out. She reached out to Bluebird mentally but could not get a response as a tearful Blackbird refused to provide the responses to her questions. Before long Mama Jain had to give up her efforts as she was subjected to questioning herself. Alternate questioning by women in black and white followed periods of precision and painful questioning by members of the AIC. There was even a point where Mama Jain felt that the AIC team had removed something from her body and inserted something else as if they were replacing a spare part. The confusion continued and shortly after the replacement Mama Jain knew through Blackbird that the AIC team had left.
It was a disheartened Blackbird that informed her later on that the whole staged attempt was to avoid what occurred during the flight to happen again and suppress the transformation of Mama Jain by disallowing that alternate reality through the use of chemicals. It would seem as per Blackbird who had got the information from the new consciousness that the faction of the AIC was persuaded she would transform into a huge dragon and they were afraid of the anarchy that would ensue if such an event were to happen.
Mama Jain was puzzled at this information as she could not see how this could happen. She knew the shift in consciousness would bring a lot of new changes but she did not expect this would lead her physical frame to transform into that of a dragon. Blackbird reminded her that it was all a question of projection of particles so nothing was really impossible and once you had been able to liquefy, nothing stopped you from densifying back into a completely different form and there was no limit to the size and proportions either as it was all a question of dilation of the energy into the space occupied. Mama Jain pondered that possibility and thought to herself that it all made sense although she did not think that this would be the case. When she looked at it through time’s ripples, she was only the dragon rider in that alternate reality and not the dragon itself.
Bluebird calmed down again and happy that her connection with Mama Jain had not been severed asked if she was going to be alright and Mama Jain reassured her although she was fuming inwards at both of them having been mishandled to that extent by such careless and unethical beings. In her mind, a plan started to form…
Latcho Drom, La Caíta, “El pájaro negro” Tony Gatlif