28 December 2015
I like the idea of loving that is suggested by the name of this award and I also accepted because the person who nominated me, John Coyote (http://johncoyote.wordpress.com ) is a sensitive and humane writer – not what you would normally expect of a soldier and that makes you even more amazed at the kind of stories and poetry he writes. Thank you John for your well-traveled path and life-inspired soul that you share in your writings
So here are the rules.
- Pick 5 people to nominate
- Ask and answer 5 questions
- Post the picture in the post mentioning the award and ping back to the original post nominating you (if you know how to, else don’t bother)
- Do you like Holidays?
I like them a lot usually although at the beginning of my divorce I was having a hard time adjusting to the fact that my kids had to go see my ex-husband during that time so I could not enjoy the holidays with them. Since a couple of years I actually enjoy the break though I miss them once a week has gone by.
- Introvert or extrovert?
More on the extravert side, especially when I was younger but of late I like a lot of time alone as well, not because I am introvert but because recently I am in an environment where most people are not as genuine as what I would like. I like being with authentic people and have difficulty relating to people who are fake so if I sense there are a lot of fake people around, one could easily pass me off as being an introvert during that time as I would rather keep quiet and to myself than blurt out some hurtful truth 😀 .
- Is your writing real or fantasy?
I write both real and fantasy but sometimes even when I write real some people may think it is fantasy because it may seem far-fetched 😀
- What kind of blog do you describe yours as (many categories are fine)?
A blog of various artworks. I have put up mainly my writings of poetry and some short stories or thoughts alongside a few of my paintings, sketches and some photography (I must have taken over 10,000 photos all in all in various cities/countries).
- Are you afraid of anything, if so what?
I am not sure I am really afraid but let’s say that I really don’t like the idea of any of the three children I have passing away before I do. I know the kind of grief attached to that and would never again want to experience it
I will nominate a few but just remind that they are not forced to accept as I realise some people blog but don’t appreciate awards
- Thomas Ledrew a talented, romantic and wonderful writer and human being whose writings you should look up (http://hooklineandinkwell.wordpress.com).
- Annie “Scribes” a talented writer who likes experimenting with forms and from whose writing you would guess that she is full of kindness (https://whatthewomanwrote.wordpress.com )
- Mihran Kalaydjian – He has some wonderful songs on his blog that he sings himself and his voice is really heavenly. If you have not heard him before check out his youtube site or go to his wordpress blog where he posts his songs and reblogs other interesting bloggers too (http://kmihran.wordpress.com )
- Shitij Sharma – He writes some thought-provoking insights and usually in quite short form so it is easy to read (http://shitijsharma24.wordpress.com/)
- Tony Gaulton who likes poetry and theatre (he actually participates in plays) and who posts short insights or sometimes funny absurd questions/thoughts of the day as well as some beautiful pictures (https://bjgaulton.wordpress.com/ )